Led Zeppelin: Celebration Day FLS
Over 20 million tried, just 20,000 were lucky. One amazing night
Five years ago, Led Zeppelin, one of the world’s greatest rock’n'roll bands, reformed to play the only full set since they split in 1980.
The hype is well documented, smashing all ticketing records for a single music event. The performance was extraordinary, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones, and the late drummer’s son, Jason Bonham, played their tightest set ever. And the reviews were unanimous; ‘triumphant’,‘masterful’, ‘storming’.
The momentous night at London’s O2 Arena was filmed in high definition however has been held firmly under lock and key, until now. Omniverse Vision and Rhino Records are excited to bring exhibitors worldwide this unique music event for the big screen for release in mid October 2012.
- Led Zeppelin have sold over 300 million records worldwide, an achievement matched by only 5 other artists
- The band have won over 30 high profile global awards including 4 Grammys
- The concert won Classic Rock’s ‘Event of the Year’
- The playlist includes 16 of their greatest hits including Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog, Kashmir and Stairway to Heaven
- The cinema release is powered by a blistering 5.1 surround sound treatment created by the band thermselves
Director: Dick Carruthers
Starring: Robert Plant, Jimmy Page. John Paul Jones, Jason Bonham
Release Date: 17 October 2012
Programme Length: 2hrs, 4mins